Re: BUG #14084: typo in LIMIT documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14084: typo in LIMIT documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgu@mailcatch.com writes:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/queries-limit.html
> [...]and LIMIT NULL is the same as omitting the LIMIT clause.
> I guess it should be "LIMIT ALL" not "LIMIT NULL"

No, it means what it says ... but I agree it's a bit confusing,
particularly because the case of OFFSET NULL isn't covered at
the same time.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: 9.6 synchronous_standby_names: discrepancy between docs and functionality
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: 9.6 synchronous_standby_names: discrepancy between docs and functionality