Re: Segmentation fault with PG-12

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Segmentation fault with PG-12
Дата
Re: Segmentation fault with PG-12
Список pgsql-general
> On 2019-10-09 10:16:37 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Well, it shows that the failure is occurring while trying to evaluate
>> a variable in a trigger's WHEN clause during
>> "UPDATE origo_email_delivery SET folder_id=$1, created=$2\nWHERE entity_id IN ($3)\nRETURNING entity_id"
>> And I'd bet that the root cause is something to do with Andres' tuple slot
>> work.  But (at least to my eye) it's not apparent exactly what's wrong.

> It looks like this could "just" be another report of #16036, which was
> already fixed in:
> commit d986d4e87f61c68f52c68ebc274960dc664b7b4e
> Author: Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>
> Date:   2019-10-04 11:59:34 -0700
>     Fix crash caused by EPQ happening with a before update trigger present.

Bingo.  I can reproduce the crash (using concurrent updates of the same
table row, in the schema Andreas sent off-list) on the predecessor of
that commit, but on that commit it's fine.

Andreas, that's a pretty simple patch if you're in a position to
build from source ...

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql copy import csv double quotes
От: Yessica Brinkmann
Сообщение: Re: The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Failed.