Re: pgsql: Add TAP test to automate the equivalent of check_guc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add TAP test to automate the equivalent of check_guc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> writes:
> I was confusing that with this: The problem that led to the pg_config
> patch years ago was that we have a /usr/bin/pg_config in
> (non-major-version-dependant) libpq-dev, and
> /usr/lib/postgresql/NN/bin/pg_config in the individual
> postgresql-server-dev-NN packages, and iirc the /usr/bin version
> didn't particularly like the other binaries being in
> /usr/lib/postgresql/NN/bin/.

Ah.  That seems a bit problematic anyway ... if the version-dependent
pg_configs don't all return identical results, what's the
non-version-dependent one supposed to do?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Why is src/test/modules/committs/t/002_standby.pl flaky?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: PGroonga index-only scan problem with yesterday’s PostgreSQL updates