Re: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> writes:
> BTW, I think we'd need to cherry-pick f3b141c4825 (or maybe parts of
> it) into v13 branch for back-patching this.

I already did a fair amount of that yesterday, cf 84f5c2908 et al.
But that does raise the question of how far we need to back-patch this.
I gather that the whole issue might've started with 1375422c, so maybe
we don't really need a back-patch at all?  But I'm sort of inclined to
back-patch to v11 as I did with 84f5c2908, mainly to keep the worker.c
code looking more alike in those branches.

От: Eugen Konkov
Сообщение: Proposition for columns expanding: table_name.**
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Installation of regress.so?