Re: auto-explain does not work with JSON & csvlog

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: auto-explain does not work with JSON & csvlog
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Anyway, you'll get the same "not safe" bleat for any message
>> logged during early postmaster startup.
>>
>> Maybe we should just drop the "not safe" message.  It's not conveying
>> anything very helpful, I think.  The useful bit of the behavior is to
>> shove the original message out to stderr, which it's doing already.

> I thought we agreed back in November to stop the bleating.

Did we?  I'd forgotten.  Anyway, it seems like something that made sense
while CSV logging was under testing, but not any more.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: auto-explain does not work with JSON & csvlog
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: auto-explain does not work with JSON & csvlog