Re: BUG #2589: corrupt file

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2589: corrupt file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Caitie Humphrey" <sureno11@yahoo.com> writes:
> I have just downloaded this version.  When I try to run Configure.in i get a
> message saying
>  configure.in : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file

I can tell you're not very familiar with building stuff from source code
(if you were, you'd already know that configure not configure.in is the
thing to run first).  You might be best off grabbing the prebuilt Windows
installer package for Postgres instead of the source code.  If you
really want to build from source, install MinGW and then see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/installation.html

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2588: rename table and dump bug
От: Richard Troy
Сообщение: Re: error in upper()