Re: [HACKERS] taking stdbool.h into use

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] taking stdbool.h into use
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On March 20, 2018 8:24:41 PM PDT, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> Yeah, I agree with that.  Just not using stdbool.h in those cases ought
>> to be fine.  Any platforms where sizeof(bool) is 4 involves macos older
>> than 10.5 and Windows platforms using MSVC versions older than 2003
>> (didn't look further down either).

> Aren't there some somewhat modern architectures where that's still the case, for performance reasons? PPC or such?

Well, hydra (F16 on ppc64) has sizeof(bool) = 1.  Don't have any other
good datapoints handy.  Presumably we'd set up configure to report
what it found out, so it wouldn't take long to survey the buildfarm.

От: "Rady, Doug"
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts
От: Edmund Horner
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: psql tab completion for SELECT