Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR: syntax error at or near "$" .

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR: syntax error at or near "$" .
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> writes:
> On 30/07/2018 17:00, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It looks like your hack was to work around the bug that was fixed
>> properly in 742869946.  You should be able to undo that now ...

> On pgsql 10.4 , I reverted (undid) this patch/hack :

> -                       GUC_LIST_INPUT | GUC_LIST_QUOTE
> +                       GUC_LIST_INPUT | GUC_REPORT

What I meant was you should be able to undo the removal of GUC_LIST_QUOTE.
The other change is independent, and it seems to be about working around
a bug in pgbouncer.  You ought to discuss that with the pgbouncer folk.

> I tested with :
> GUC_LIST_INPUT | GUC_LIST_QUOTE | GUC_REPORT
> as well, but then I get the re-quote problem I was telling about :
> At first connection the search path is set correctly : bdynacom,epaybdynacom,epay,"$user", public
> but after server disconnection and re-connection the search path becomes : "bdynacom,epaybdynacom,epay,""$user"",
public"
> which is wrong.

This seems like it might be a bug in pgbouncer as well; or at least
an oversight, in that it's not expecting any GUC_REPORT parameters
to need GUC_LIST_QUOTE treatment.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Weird behaviour of the planner
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Template0 datfrozenxid age is 160million and progressing