Re: pgsql: BRIN: mask BRIN_EVACUATE_PAGE for WAL consistency checking

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: BRIN: mask BRIN_EVACUATE_PAGE for WAL consistency checking
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
=?utf-8?Q?=C3=81lvaro?= Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> writes:
> On 2022-Aug-06, Álvaro Herrera wrote:
>> None very good — I just wanted it to be not Moscow, which it was in
>> the OP. I'll change it — to UTC, I suppose.

> Done.

Thanks.  I wondered why this was a problem, when we have various
other dependencies on specific zone names in the tests.  The
answer seems to be that America/Punta_Arenas is a fairly new
zone name: it was introduced in tzdata 2017a [1].  So snapper's
tzdata must be older than that.  I see it is using the system
tzdata not our own:

                      '--with-system-tzdata=/usr/share/zoneinfo',

You would've been fine with America/Santiago, likely :-(

            regards, tom lane

[1] http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz-announce/2017-February/000045.html

От: Álvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: BRIN: mask BRIN_EVACUATE_PAGE for WAL consistency checking
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: pgsql: Trust a few system headers to stand on their own