Re: CONTEXT on PL/pgSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CONTEXT on PL/pgSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Martin Marques <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar> writes:
> I have a simple function made with PL/pgSQL and when I call it I get this in
> the logs:

> 2004-04-23 10:15:32 [30669] LOG:  statement: SELECT nodoSuperior(22) AS sup
> 2004-04-23 10:15:32 [30669] LOG:  statement: SELECT  $1
> CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "nodosuperior" line 7 at assignment

log_statement currently logs everything the parser sees, which includes
SQL commands generated by plpgsql.

Arguably these facilities should be separated, but until someone
makes a serious effort to provide plpgsql debugging features,
it's likely that nothing will be done about it.  Right now this is
almost the only technique available for seeing what's going on inside
a plpgsql function, and crummy as it is, it's better than nothing...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Martin Marques
Сообщение: CONTEXT on PL/pgSQL
От: "Antal Attila"
Сообщение: Multi ordered select and indexing