Re: Describing Postgres as "object-relational" on the home page

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Describing Postgres as "object-relational" on the home page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 01:10:47PM -0600, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>> It may be better to just say "relational".

> I guess if I had to name this with no precedence, I would call it
> relational/extendable, but that seems even worse that what we have.

Call it an "extensible relational database"?  I agree that the
"object" part is out of date and no longer much of a focal point.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Describing Postgres as "object-relational" on the home page
От: Vik Fearing
Сообщение: Re: Describing Postgres as "object-relational" on the home page