Re: pgsql: Make LockDatabaseObject() AcceptInvalidationMessages().

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Make LockDatabaseObject() AcceptInvalidationMessages().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> I have a horrible nagging feeling this breaks something.

> Well, the only place it's used at the moment is in the drop-object
> code.  Not sure if that might be enough to jog your memory?

Also, it's pretty hard to see how this could break anything that isn't
already broken, because AcceptInvalidationMessages() already happens
in the other cases in that code path.

От: petere@postgresql.org (Peter Eisentraut)
Сообщение: pgsql: Add missing description of reloftype field
От: petere@postgresql.org (Peter Eisentraut)
Сообщение: pgsql: Catch null pointer returns from PyCObject_AsVoidPtr and