Re: plperl's ppport.h out of date?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plperl's ppport.h out of date?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't currently have an FC5 box to test with. Here's what to try: move
> the ppport.h aside, and in the plperl directory run this command to
> generate a replacement:

>   perl -MDevel::PPPort -e 'Devel::PPPort::WriteFile();'

> and then recompile.

Hm.  It compiles without warnings, but the new ppport.h is about 100K
larger than the old one :-(.  The change we seem to actually need is
just to put "#ifndef PERL_UNUSED_DECL" around the attempted declaration
of that macro, so I'm inclined to just commit that rather than buy into
everything else that seems to have been done to PPPort lately.
Thoughts?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] 8.1.4 - problem with PITR - .backup.done / backup.ready version of the same file at the same time.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 64bit build vs 32 bit build