Re: pg_resetxlog options

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_resetxlog options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Why does pg_resetxlog seem top be the only one of our programs that has
> no long form options (or at least the only one that calls getopt rather
> than getopt_long)? Should we make it consistent with everything else?

I think just laziness on my part when I first wrote it --- it only had
one or two options anyway, and didn't seem to need long options.  But if
converting to getopt_long is the easy way to avoid a porting problem,
do it.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: cygwin build failure
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: Increasing the length of pg_stat_activity.current_query...