Re: Dark mode styling for the website

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Dark mode styling for the website
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 3 Jul 2023, at 17:15, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> On 2023-Jul-03, Euler Taveira wrote:
>
>> I don't know what Alvaro's OS is but I see the white background that he described.
>
> Yep, this is exactly what I see.  I'm running ungoogled-chromium:
>
>  Versión 114.0.5735.198 (Official Build, ungoogled-chromium) (64 bits)

It shows up in Firefox, Safari and Chrome for me, the issue is that the thead
element still has class thead-light even after switching to dark mode:

<thead class="thead-light">
      <th>Version</th>
      <th>Current minor</th>
      <th>Supported</th>
      <th>First Release</th>
      <th>Final Release</th>
  </thead>

Manually editing it to thead-dark gives the expected result, but I haven't
looked at the code to see why it isn't switched automatically.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Dark mode styling for the website
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Dark mode styling for the website