Re: BUG #2435: pg_dump/pg_restore with tar format misses indices and constraints

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2435: pg_dump/pg_restore with tar format misses indices and constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Sidney Li" <li@epp.agfa.com> writes:
> when backing up with "pg_dump -o -Ft database_name" then
> later restoring with pg_restore, the indices and constraints/triggers are
> not restored.

Seems pretty unlikely.  More details, or better a test case, would help.
I think you've probably misdiagnosed your problem, and with no details
there's not much we can do to help.  See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/bug-reporting.html

От: "Jacques Gollion"
Сообщение: BUG #2434: Using pg_dump in a .bat : Cannot avoid asking for user Name and Password
От: Dario Basso Cardoso
Сообщение: Re: possible bug in SELECT with UNION