Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas

От Robert Sosinski
Тема Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey Everyone,

Question, I have multiple schemas on a database, and these schemas sometimes have the tables of the same name.  However, when I do \d to see what tables I have, I only see the first table (based on the order of the search path), but no the other tables that have the same name on different schemas.

Is there a way to see all tables across all schemas?

Thanks,

--
Robert Sosinski

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Need help in reclaiming disk space by deleting the selected records
От: raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com
Сообщение: Re: Seeing tables with the same name on different schemas