Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com> writes:
> Fair enough, I withdraw the dedicated box request. Can we perhaps separate
> the wiki then, so we don't have a repeat of yesterday? Maybe put wiki
> or git onto one of the more lightly loaded physical boxes?

I think the real bottom line here is that our (meaning the developers')
use of and dependence on the wiki has increased enormously over the past
few months, meaning that it's time to put it on beefier hardware.  The
VM/jail setup was intended to make exactly that sort of thing easy, no?

(I'm not sure if the above statement is actually true, or if this was
just a one-time occurrence.  But I'd certainly vote for moving the wiki
if it's getting at all resource-starved.)
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: wiki.postgresql.org is awfully slow this evening