Re: cpluspluscheck complains about use of register

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cpluspluscheck complains about use of register
Дата
Re: cpluspluscheck complains about use of register  (Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I hit this again while porting cplupluscheck to be invoked by meson as
> well. ISTM that we should just remove the uses of register.

OK by me.

> I tried to use -Wregister to keep us honest going forward, but unfortunately
> it only works with a C++ compiler...

I think we only really care about stuff that cpluspluscheck would spot,
so I don't feel a need to mess with the standard compilation flags.

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: cpluspluscheck complains about use of register
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: cpluspluscheck complains about use of register