Re: [HACKERS] source documentation tool doxygen

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] source documentation tool doxygen
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Wow, looks great.  Is that URL stable?  Can we link to it from the
> PostgreSQL developers page?

The thing seems to have only the very vaguest grasp on whether it is
parsing C or C++ ... or should I say that it is convinced it is parsing
C++ despite all evidence to the contrary?  I'd be happier with the
pretty pictures if they had some connection to reality.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql-committers shouldn't be the default "developers" list
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: pgsql-committers shouldn't be the default "developers"