archive threads across months (was Re: [HACKERS] List schema contents)

От Tom Lane
Тема archive threads across months (was Re: [HACKERS] List schema contents)
Дата
Re: archive threads across months (was Re: [HACKERS]
Список pgsql-www
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> (The fact that archives.p.o can't properly link between threads that
> cross month boundaries is pretty annoying...)

Indeed, I was just annoyed by that (again) a few minutes ago.  Anyone
on -www have an idea how to fix it?

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: new pgsql-students list needs archive site fixes
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: archive threads across months (was Re: [HACKERS] List