Re: Re: making write location work (was: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: making write location work (was: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> +1 for either dropping it or making it work.

That's my feeling also.  There is *no* reason that we can't add a column
to the status view later, and every probability that we will find
reasons other than this to do so.  So if the column isn't going to
provide useful information in 9.1, let's just drop it.

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: sync rep & fsync=off
От: Joseph Conway
Сообщение: Re: Re: making write location work (was: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication)