Re: Error message translation, with variable reason text

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error message translation, with variable reason text
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The purpose of this is to give an LOG message with a variable reason
> code. Should I worry about the translatability of something that exists
> for DEBUG,

Probably not.  I don't even think you should use ereport, just elog
--- or if there's a good functional reason to use ereport, use
errmsg_internal so that translators don't see this message.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby, recent changes
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: A sniffer for the buffer