Re: Cannot use the queries buffer of psql... :-(

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Cannot use the queries buffer of psql... :-(
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Bruno Baguette" <bruno.baguette@netcourrier.com> writes:
> I've a problem with psql and PostgreSQL 7.2.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu server.
> When I hit the (upper arrow) key, I should have the last executed query
> displayed... But instead having the last query, I have a strange thing
> that appears : "^[[A" (without the quotes).

Sounds like you built it without libreadline support.  You need both
readline and readline-devel packages installed when you configure and
build Postgres, or configure will leave it out.

От: "Fred Moyer"
Сообщение: Re: Backing up 16TB of data (was Re: > 16TB worth of
От: Sean Chittenden
Сообщение: Re: Resetting a sequence's last value...