Re: BUG #17434: CREATE/DROP DATABASE can be executed in the same transaction with other commands

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17434: CREATE/DROP DATABASE can be executed in the same transaction with other commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> The case I was working on is the same as Israel's.  He has confirmed
>> that this fixes the issue we have been working on.

> OK, I'll make this happen soon.

Pushed.  I left out the idea of making this conditional on whether
any preceding command had performed data modification, as that seemed
to greatly complicate the explanation (since "have we performed any
data modification" is a rather squishy question from a user's viewpoint).

От: Ilya Gladyshev
Сообщение: Re: Progress report of CREATE INDEX for nested partitioned tables
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Remove SHA256_HMAC_B from scram-common.h