Re: Todays git migration results

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Todays git migration results
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'd be satisfied with a tool that merges commit reports if they have the
>> same log message and occur at approximately the same time, which is the
>> heuristic that cvs2cl uses.

> So how do you run cvs2cl?  Do you run it once in a while and save the
> output someplace?  Or what?

Yeah, it's a bit too slow to do on every sync.  I run it every week or
two and keep the output in a text file.  Usually what I want the history
for is stuff that happened awhile ago, so the fact that it's not 100% up
to date is seldom a factor.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Git migration timeline
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Todays git migration results