Re: BUG #18318: Different character codes are mixed in the log file in Japanese locale.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18318: Different character codes are mixed in the log file in Japanese locale.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Different character codes are mixed in the log file in Japanese locale like
> following.

This is expected, if you're running an installation that has a mix of
different database encodings.  Processes will log in whatever encoding
is used by the database they're connected to.  Processes not connected
to any DB will log in the encoding suggested by the locale
environment.  (At least that's how it works on Unix; less sure about
Windows.)  There's not much we can do to change this.  If we tried to
convert all these to a common encoding, what happens if the encoding
conversion fails?

От: Oleksandr Voytsekhovskyy
Сообщение: Cascade rules on INSERT wrong behaviour on 16.0
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18319: Logical Replication updates causing duplication of row if evaluation filter is set to the same field