Re: Conflict between regression tests namespace & transactions due to recent changes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Conflict between regression tests namespace & transactions due to recent changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> For the record, I'm fairly sure s/public, test_ns_schema_1/test_ns_schema_1/
> on the new namespace tests would also solve things.  Those tests don't need
> "public" in the picture.  Nonetheless, +1 for your proposal.

Hmm, I'd not read the test case all that closely, but I did think
that including "public" in the search path was an important part
of it.  If it is not, maybe the comments could use adjustment.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Introduce WAIT_EVENT_EXTENSION and WAIT_EVENT_BUFFER_PIN
От: Kirk Wolak
Сообщение: Re: Introduce WAIT_EVENT_EXTENSION and WAIT_EVENT_BUFFER_PIN