Re: The output sql generated by pg_dump for a create function refers to a modified table name

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: The output sql generated by pg_dump for a create function refers to a modified table name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> Good catch. Do you have thoughts on how we can adjust the naming logic
> to handle cases like this?

I think it's perfectly fine that ruleutils decided to use different
aliases for the two different occurrences of "t1": the statement is
quite confusing as written.  The problem probably is that
get_delete_query_def() has no idea that it's supposed to print the
adjusted alias just after "DELETE FROM tab".  UPDATE likely has same
issue ... maybe INSERT too?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: DDL result is lost by CREATE DATABASE with WAL_LOG strategy
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication