Re: BUG #1672: Postgres 8.0 doesn't return errors.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1672: Postgres 8.0 doesn't return errors.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Gregory L Miller-Kramer <millerg@contexttech.com> writes:
> I entered the statement you wanted. (show client_min_messages;) It
> returned...
>  client_min_messages
> ---------------------
>  log
> (1 row)

[ scratches head... ]  It's pretty hard to see why SHOW would display
something but error messages don't get displayed.

However, I still have a sneaking feeling that SELinux is mixed up in
this somehow.  Does "/usr/sbin/getenforce" show that enforcement is
active?  If so, does "sudo /usr/sbin/setenforce 0" change psql's
behavior?

От: "Alexander Volk"
Сообщение: Fw: Error when install
От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1671: Long interval string representation rejected