Re: Feature bug dumpall CREATE ROLE postgres

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Feature bug dumpall CREATE ROLE postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> What if we just skip creating the role if it's the bootstrap superuser
> in the source and has the same name as the bootstrap superuser in the
> destination, using some DO processing?

Hmm ... pg_dump has never used any DO blocks in its output, and
I'm not sure it's a great idea to start.  Seems like the kind of
decision we could regret down the road, given the possible need
for pg_restore to parse the output.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Feature bug dumpall CREATE ROLE postgres
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Feature bug dumpall CREATE ROLE postgres