Re: Slow select times on select with xpath

От astro77
Тема Re: Slow select times on select with xpath
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY idx_serializedxml
   ON "object" (serialized_object ASC NULLS LAST);

yields the error:
ERROR: data type xml has no default operator class for access method "btree"

The same error occurs when I try to use the other access methods as well.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:06 PM, astro77<astro_coder@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was receiving an error that an XML field does not support the various
> indexes available in postgresql.

Please post what happens when you try.

От: Vincent de Phily
Сообщение: Re: slow query : very simple delete, 100% cpu, nearly no disk activity
От: astro77
Сообщение: Re: Slow select times on select with xpath