Re: .bat file to access postgreSQL command line from C:\ Dos prompt

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: .bat file to access postgreSQL command line from C:\ Dos prompt
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> But if anyone has any test tables from SQL instruction books, let me know.
>
> I will be happy to share what I have with others if there is some interest.
>
> I feel that if the test data for such SQL exercises is made available on the Internet, then it
> will encourage more people to learn SQL.

I have some test table that I created from the SQL puzzles and answers book.  However, I didn't
not develop test for each exercise since sample data wasn't provided.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

От: Philippe Salama
Сообщение: .bat file to access postgreSQL command line from C:\ Dos prompt
От: Philippe Salama
Сообщение: Re: .bat file to access postgreSQL command line from C:\ Dos prompt