Re: Add common function ReplicationOriginName.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add common function ReplicationOriginName.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com> writes:
> This leaves us one patch to deal with.
> [ v4-0001-Pass-Size-size_t-as-a-2nd-argument-of-snprintf.patch ]

I looked at this and am inclined to reject it.  None of these
places realistically need to deal with strings longer than
MAXPATHLEN or so, let alone multiple gigabytes.  So it's just
code churn, creating backpatch hazards (admittedly not big ones)
for no real gain.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: explain_regress, explain(MACHINE), and default to explain(BUFFERS) (was: BUFFERS enabled by default in EXPLAIN (ANALYZE))
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Temporary tables versus wraparound... again