Re: Updatable views/with check option parsing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Updatable views/with check option parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> "The GLR parsers require a compiler for ISO C89 or later. In
>> addition, they use the inline keyword, which is not C89, but is C99
>> and is a common extension in pre-C99 compilers. It is up to the user
>> of these parsers to handle portability issues."

> We already use inline, or handle its nonexistence, respectively.

Yeah, I don't see anything in that statement that we don't assume
already.  The interesting question to me is how much different is
GLR from garden-variety bison; in particular, what's the parser
performance like?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Question about "name" datatype
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: max(*)