Re: T is a mandatory date time separator in RFC3339 but documentation states differently

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: T is a mandatory date time separator in RFC3339 but documentation states differently
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Erik Wienhold <ewie@ewie.name> writes:
> On 2023-11-15 12:53 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> I think we should reframe "ISO" to mean "ISO 9075" and remove all claims of
>> alignment with ISO 8601 and RFC 3339.

> Agree.  So just list the example inputs without any reference to a
> particular standard, except for ISO 9075 to show that Postgres is
> SQL-standard-compliant?

I think that would remove useful context without actually improving
anything.  (The datetime input code would be far simpler if it
meant only to read the exact format mentioned in the SQL spec.)

От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: T is a mandatory date time separator in RFC3339 but documentation states differently
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Additional Notes