Re: PostgreSQL Mailing list public archives : search not working ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Mailing list public archives : search not working ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
[ redirecting to -www list ]

Imre Samu <pella.samu@gmail.com> writes:
> My use case:
> in https://www.postgresql.org/list/  ->  "Search the Archives"
> search for the "large database backup"
> ->
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=large+database+backup&l=&d=365&s=r
> -> "Your search for large database backup returned no hits."

> But at least one big thread exists:

> To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
> Subject: postgres *large database backup*
> Date: 2022-11-30 15:40:23
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA%2BONtZ7CdiJ2X8x_8sPHR%2Btz-vv7mR1uoDzLia3fzWVZA9k0JQ%40mail.gmail.com

> *Changing the "Sort by" ..*

> - sort by: rank: no hits
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=large+database+backup&l=&d=365&s=r

> - sort by: date:  OK ; 1 result
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=large+database+backup&l=&d=365&s=d

> - sort by: reverse date : no hits.
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=large+database+backup&l=&d=365&s=i

I can confirm that this example gives different result sets depending
on the choice of sort order.  Surely that's a bug?  I have little idea
what's going on under the hood though.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: GSoC page under /developer is out of date
От: Imre Samu
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Mailing list public archives : search not working ...