Re: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3

От Jeffrey Melloy
Тема Re: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 10:47  PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Stuart Woodward <woodward@garage.co.jp> writes:
>> On restoring a plain-text SQL script file dumped from a version 7.1.2
>> database to 7.3.3 I got the following errors.
>
>> ERROR:  copy: line 67568, Temporary log file is full
>> ..and many
>> ERROR:  Default table space is full

We recently ran into a nasty Oracle bug at work where the default
tablespace was full.  It just died, and was unrecoverable without
restoring from backup.

От: Jeffrey Melloy
Сообщение: Re: order by, but eliminating dupes
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Powergres (was Re: Errors on restoring a 7.1.2 dump to 7.3.3)