Re: 8.1.3 and unused files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.1.3 and unused files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rod Taylor <pg@rbt.ca> writes:
> Am I correct in the thought that the various files listed below are not
> used by the database and can be safely removed? There were no other
> active db connections when I issued this command.

> I think truncate (Slony) left them behind.

I don't particularly like the casual assumption that truncate is broken.
If I were you I'd be looking harder for a plausible explanation about
where these files came from, especially seeing how large they are.
Have you tried dumping the file contents to see if the data looks
recognizable at all?

От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: Re: 8.1.3 and unused files