Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work
Дата
Re: BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> Thomas H. wrote:
>> so at least that explains the "changed" behaviour. nevertheless,
>> LC_MESSAGES seems to be defunct - with the "locale" folder present,
>> pg always picks the os' language and ignores the lc_message value.

> This looks like I can reproduce though, at least on cvs head. Did this
> work for you in previous versions?

Maybe we were using a different build of gettext in the previous
releases, one that didn't look at the same info as the current code?

Anyway the patch mentioned at the start of the thread
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2008-02/msg00038.php
purports to fix this.  It doesn't seem to have gotten reviewed
though.

От: "Ron Mackley"
Сообщение: BUG #4208: Server crashes on insert into gist index
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4208: Server crashes on insert into gist index