DBT-2 Installation error

От Megha
Тема DBT-2 Installation error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

I am beginner with postgres and DBT-2 database .

I am getting many errors with installation of DBT-2(dbt2-0.40)

I followed the instructions in Readme but I am not getting solution.

 I build the database according to README. "build_db.sh -g -w 1"
then I
run the workload "run_workload.sh -d 300 -w 1"

I check the error.log in output/9/Client folder. I am getting these errors.
I run 9 test . I am getting same kind of error in all of them.

Please Help..

Tue Mar 16 21:12:36 2010
tid:-1216784704 client.c:129
2 DB worker threads have started
Tue Mar 16 21:12:39 2010
tid:-1229374608 libpq/dbc_stock_level.c:36
ERROR:  function stock_level(integer, integer, integer) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT stock_level(1, 1, 20)
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

Tue Mar 16 21:12:43 2010
tid:-1227277456 libpq/dbc_payment.c:37
SELECT payment(1, 10, 0, 1, 10, 'OUGHTESEPRI', 1036.870000)
ERROR:  function payment(integer, integer, integer, integer, integer, unknown, numeric) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT payment(1, 10, 0, 1, 10, 'OUGHTESEPRI', 1036.870000)
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

Tue Mar 16 21:12:47 2010
tid:-1229374608 libpq/dbc_payment.c:37
"error.log" 499L, 25450C

Thanks,

--
Megha

--
Megha

От: Cédric MOULLET
Сообщение: Full Text Search: howto manage multiple languages ?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: strange