Re: I slipped up so that no existing role allows connection. Is rescue possible?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: I slipped up so that no existing role allows connection. Is rescue possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/19/22 16:15, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:
> //
>> /tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us <mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> /

> So nice to find this waiting for me when I got back to the keyboard
> after a late lunch. Thanks, Tom. And thanks to David, too who said much
> the same. I'll note how I spelled the magic—as a little memo for me:
>
> postgres --single -D /usr/local/var/postgres postgres
>
> The world that the "backend> " prompt opened up for me was rather basic.

Which is documented here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-postgres.html#APP-POSTGRES-SINGLE-USER

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: GIST combo index condition chosen for users queries is different from table owner's query
От: misha1966 misha1966
Сообщение: Re[4]: CVE-2022-2625