Re: OK, that's one LOCALE bug report too many...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: OK, that's one LOCALE bug report too many...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> A command-line argument to initdb would suffice to override -- maybe a
> '--initlocale' parameter??

Hardly need one, when setting LANG or LC_ALL will do just as well.

> Now, what sort of default for --initlocale.....

I think your complaints about RedHat's default are right back in your
lap ;-).  Do you want to ignore their default, or not?

От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: OK, that's one LOCALE bug report too many...
От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: OK, that's one LOCALE bug report too many...