Re: How to accurately determine when a relation should use local buffers?

От Давыдов Виталий
Тема Re: How to accurately determine when a relation should use local buffers?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Aleksander,

Well even assuming this patch will make it to the upstream some day,
which I seriously doubt, it will take somewhere between 2 and 5 years.
Personally I would recommend reconsidering this design.

I understand what you are saying. I have no plans to create a patch for this issue. I would like to believe that my case will be taken into consideration for next developments. Thank you very much for your help!

With best regards,
Vitaly

От: shveta malik
От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby