Re: Why is cast array integer[] <--> text[] is not immutable.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Why is cast array integer[] <--> text[] is not immutable.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Phil Couling <couling@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm struggling to understand why this casts is not immutable:

> integer[]::text[]
> text[]::integer[]

Because it's implemented via array_out/array_in rather than any more
direct method, and those are marked stable because they potentially
invoke non-immutable element I/O functions.

От: Andre Lopes
Сообщение: How to configure the connection timeout in PostgreSQL 8.3
От: Frank Lanitz
Сообщение: Re: How to configure the connection timeout in PostgreSQL 8.3