Re: BUG #8238: duplicate of bug #6372 on panffs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #8238: duplicate of bug #6372 on panffs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
james.e.hughes@boeing.com writes:
> Upon creating a database on a panfs (Panasas proprietary fs) directory I
> get:
> createdb: database creation failed: ERROR:  could not fsync file
> "base/16387": Invalid argument
> This is a duplicate of bug #6372 and is fixed by applying the patch for
> copydir.c listed in the thread.  So we confirm this problem also exists on
> another fs in addition to CIFS.

Thanks for the report.  Looking back at the previous thread, it seems we
chose not to change the code (to ignore EINVAL for fsync-on-a-directory)
on the grounds that CIFS couldn't be considered a supported filesystem
anyway.  Do you find that panfs works all right for Postgres other than
this issue?

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8248: se presenta una excepcion cuando intento realizar consultas des la aplicacion en netbeasns
От: marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #8254: On cygwin DLLWRAP produces buggy shared lib