Re: Grace Hopper women in computing conference

От elein
Тема Re: Grace Hopper women in computing conference
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
I've participated in this conference in the past
but not in the last couple of conferences.
The conference is academic oriented, business not so much.
The open source talk should be really good.

I encourage anyone who can to attend.

--elein

On Jan 12, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> All,
>
> Stormy Peters is talking about putting together a women in open source
> booth for this conference.  Would any of the women in our project be
> able to go?
> (Atlanta, Sept 28th)
>
> They also have a CfP still open.
>
> http://gracehopper.org/2010/
>

> --Josh Berkus
>
> --

elein
elein@varlena.com

От: Selena Deckelmann
Сообщение: Re: Grace Hopper women in computing conference
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Looking for someone to present at MySQLCon