Re: Regression tests fail once XID counter exceeds 2 billion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression tests fail once XID counter exceeds 2 billion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We need a function called transactionid_current() so a normal user can write

>        select virtualtransaction
>        from pg_locks
>        where transactionid = transactionid_current()

> and have it "just work".

That would solve that one specific use-case.  The reason I suggested
txid_from_xid is that it could also be used to compare XIDs seen in
tuples to members of a txid_snapshot, which is not possible now.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ToDo: pg_backup - using a conditional DROP
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: ToDo: pg_backup - using a conditional DROP