Re: [HACKERS] OK, so culicidae is *still* broken

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] OK, so culicidae is *still* broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> Yeah, that's right.  Today, I have spent some time to analyze how and
> where retry logic is required.  I think there are two places where we
> need this retry logic, one is if we fail to reserve the memory
> (pgwin32_ReserveSharedMemoryRegion) and second is if we fail to
> reattach (PGSharedMemoryReAttach).

I'm not following.  The point of the reserve operation is to ensure
that the reattach will work.  What makes you think we need to add more
code at that end?

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
От: Petr Jelinek
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes