Re: BUG #9046: vacuum analyze fails on a table that has domain that is a date rage

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #9046: vacuum analyze fails on a table that has domain that is a date rage
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
lr@pcorp.us writes:
> Here are steps to recreate:

> CREATE DOMAIN domain_period
>   AS daterange
>   DEFAULT daterange('-infinity'::date, 'infinity'::date, '[)'::text)
>   NOT NULL
>   CONSTRAINT domain_period_check_1 CHECK (lower(VALUE) < upper(VALUE))
>   CONSTRAINT domain_period_check_2 CHECK (NOT isempty(VALUE))
>   CONSTRAINT domain_period_check_3 CHECK (lower_inc(VALUE))
>   CONSTRAINT domain_period_check_4 CHECK (NOT upper_inc(VALUE));

> CREATE TABLE test_domain_period(id serial, period domain_period);

> vacuum analyze test_domain_period;

Works for me in git head.  I think this is the same problem reported
in bug #8684, and fixed at commit 663f8419b.

От: lr@pcorp.us
Сообщение: BUG #9046: vacuum analyze fails on a table that has domain that is a date rage
От: m.sakrejda@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #9048: Misleading error in transferring sequence between tables